A long time ago, we decided to seek outside validation for our processes. Not only does this give peace of mind to our customers, but regular audits also serve as benchmark sessions for us. Achieving and maintaining industry-standard certifications means that we are on the right path. We are organizing our business processes in ways that make sense to other professionals. And we – and you – benefit from the built-in safeguards provided by these processes.
Our quality management system was first certified to ISO 9001:2015 in 2008 and we have maintained our certification without issues since then. This means that we have industry-standard processes for
- quotation and order processing
- production planning
- production and delivery
- operational support
- human resources
- quality: nonconforming products, corrective/preventive actions
All activities related to these processes are documented, which makes them auditable. The documentation also generates key process indicators that we monitor in our regular management review meetings.
See our ISO 9001:2015 certificate
While ISO 9001:2015 defines us as generic company following generic best practices, ISO 17100:2015 recognizes us as a translation company – as of 2020. Here again, we follow industry best practices:-
- we take appropriate care in setting up translation projects to avoid surprises downstream
- we qualify our translators, editors, proofreaders, and project managers according to generally accepted guidelines
- we encourage our clients to give us enough budget and time to implement the 4-eye principle – having a second translator check the work of their peer
See our ISO 17100:2015 certificate