Business development executives are responsible for finding new sales opportunities, researching leads, arranging appointments with corporate executives, closing new business and establishing long-term relationships.
- Negotiation & persuasion – sales techniques
- Research & strategy
- Computer skills
- Business Intelligence – Proactively identifying global businesses in the U.S.
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Driven by achievement – sales history, exceeding goals
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Problem-solver with a high level of critical thinking
- Exposure to languages
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience in data and technology usage
- Ability to travel: some overnights and weekends required
- Participation in associations
- Midwestern residence – regional focus
First-year salary, second year commission structure
Generous benefits package
Continuous growth is due to our high-client retention rate and consistently adding new accounts. We speak the language of business in the manufacturing, medical devices, marketing, education and the healthcare industry. Our sales team would benefit from a high-energy person in our business developer position.
For consideration, please send your application to email@example.com.