Our community is very important to us. The Geo Group Corporation has given charitable donations to local, national, and international community organizations through our Client Satisfaction Survey program.
Through this program, whenever a project is delivered, a survey gauging the satisfaction level of the client that ordered the project is sent out. For each survey that is completed and returned, a two dollar (USD) donation is made to the charity chosen for that month. Charities are chosen based on suggestions by staff.
If you believe in building strong communities, you can make your donations go farther by creating a video testimonial. Feel free to contact us to find out how.
Since 2008, our monthly charity recipients have included:
- USO Wounded Warrior Program
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Red Cross
- Building the Future for SLC Trust
- River Food Pantry
- Dane County Humane Society
- Chippewa Valley Free Clinic
- World Vision
- National Geographic's Enduring Voices Project
- Ecuador Volunteer
- St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry
- Natural Heritage Land Trust
- All Animals Foundation
- American Cancer Association
- Middleton Outreach Ministry
- Hospice Care Foundation
- Ronald McDonald's Exchange Club
- Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse
- Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Doctors Without Borders
- Medical Education Institute
- Madison Area Down Syndrome Society
- Wisconsin Story Project
- Partners in Health (Haiti)
- Chile Red Cross Disaster Relief
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Wisconsin Assoc. of School Councils, Inc.
To learn more about The Geo Group Corporation and our involvement in the community, contact us today.