As a high-energy, driven professional with instinctive sales abilities you will proactively generate interest for language solutions using outbound calling and innovative emails. You will engage with prospective clients to build revenue and long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
Your goal will be to create a compelling first experience leading to transferring prospects into clients who value the company as a sustaining resource.
- Ensure client-relevant information is available for production team
- Conduct project meetings with all team members
- Lead and participate in training relative to quality, timelines and cost
- Implement an account management system for project management teams.
The Geo Group prides itself in training and investing in our employees. We will give you the tools and resources to introduce clients to foreign language translation and interpreting services. In turn, you will dedicate time to industry related associations.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales achievements and account management
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solver, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Suite desktop publishing knowledge is helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of localization, linguistics and a second language is a plus
Transportation necessary for local travel; some overnights and weekends required.
Salary and commission based on success, excellent benefits.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please be prepared to provide references.